Plan B One-Step Levonorgestrel 1.5 Mg Emergency Contraceptive Tablet, 1 Each:
- UPC: 351285162885
- Reduces the chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex
- Can be used as a backup plan that helps to prevent pregnancy from happening after unprotected sex or birth control failure and is not intended for routine use
- For use within 72 hours (3 days) after sex, but the sooner you take it, the better it works
- Contains levonorgestrel, the same ingredient used in many birth control pills and it works in a similar way
- This hormonal levonorgestrel pill comes with one tablet that is designed for emergency use after other methods of contraception could have potentially failed
- Each pill contains 1.5mg of active ingredient
Health Concern: unprotected sex or birth control failure to help prevent pregnancy
Warning Text: Warnings: Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to levonorgestrel. Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) alert: This product does not protect against HIV/AIDS or other STDs. Do not use: if you are already pregnant (because it will not work); for regular birth control. When using this product: you may have menstrual changes; nausea; lower stomach (abdominal) pain; tiredness; headache; dizziness; breast pain; vomiting. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient - Purpose. Levonorgestrel 1.5mg - Emergency Contraceptive.Inactive Ingredients: Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Potato Starch, Talc.
Instructions: Take as soon as possible within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex. The sooner you take it the better it will work. If you vomit within 2 hours after taking the medication, call a healthcare professional to find out if you should repeat the dose. Other Information: Read the instructions, Warnings and enclosed product leaflet before use. This product works mainly by preventing ovulation (egg release). It may also prevent fertilization of a released egg (joining of sperm and egg) or attachment of a fertilized egg to the uterus (implantation). Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F